Self-managing your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding lets you use your funds creatively to better meet your needs.
This guide will help you to:
• Understand self-management and decide whether it is the right
option for you.
• Understand your rights and responsibilities as a self-manager.
• Understand how you can spend your self-managed funding in accordance with your NDIS plan.
• Arrange your self-managed supports.
• Manage your self-managed payments.
• Prepare for a review of your plan as a self-managed participant
Viewing 0 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This is a new website and we value your feedback. Please let us know if you cannot find the information you are looking for, or have any problems with a link. Please contact us if you know of a great resource you would like to share.
The Self Manager Hub was established with a grant from the NDIS Information Linkages and Capacity Building.
to you by…
The Growing Space and Community Disability Alliance Hunter
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.