Back Living more independently

Living more independently

  • This topic is empty.
    • The Summer Foundation

      This guide explains how to plan for and move from residential aged care (RAC), a group home or
      your parents’ home into appropriate mainstream housing or Specialist Disability Accommodation
      (SDA). It is part of a series of information resources that the Summer Foundation has prepared.
      It is for people with disability and complex support needs, their families and supporters, National
      Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) support coordinators and providers

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.